The Citizen’s Role/Responsibility as a CCW Permit Holder
Residents of Guilford County who are current, valid Concealed Carry Permit Holders, the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office will be providing informational classes entitled “The Citizen’s Role/Responsibility as a CCW Permit Holder.” These informational classes will cover the following topics:
- Firearms Laws – Refresher/Updates
- Use of Force – Lethal/Non-Lethal as applies to private citizens
- Personal Safety and Self-Protection
- Basic Firearms Safety and Maintenance
- Firearms Simulation Exercises
- Related Topics, Question/Answer Session
Space for each session will be limited to 20 persons on a first come, first serve basis (so enroll now!) The first session will be offered from 8am – 12pm on Saturday, September 24, 2016 at the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office, District 2 Office, located at 5440 Millstream Rd, Whitsett, North Carolina. Future classes will be offered.
Interested concealed carry permit holders should contact Master Corporal D. Jackson at (336) 641-5313 or Officer J. Page at (336) 641-3378.
Deadline for enrollment is Monday, September 19, 2016 at 5pm.